Since 1972, Delta Ambulance has continually provided Central Maine with the finest emergency medical services available in Maine and on par with anyplace in the United States. Our staffing is 100% career based with full-time, part-time and per-diem positions.
- Premium wages — commensurate with experience
- Health/dental/life insurance - optional disability
- Vacation/holiday/sick leave
- Retirement plan - 401(k)
- Fitness plan
- Continuing education
- Community involvement
- Professional growth advancement
- An opportunity to be part of Central Maine's leading team of pre-hospital health care professionals
How to Apply:
Applications for employment at Delta Ambulance are reviewed on an as-needed basis. With this understanding you may submit an application at any time.
Candidates may be invited to interview for open positions based on their application and resume. Application will include skills assessment and successful field candidates will be required to complete a physical functional capacity exam; background check and a 40-hour company orientation. Other requirements may be included.
Amanda Johnson, Director of Human Resources
29 Chase Avenue
Waterville, Maine 04901-4642